Prenosimo ponudu za zaposlenje Senior Software Engineera tvrtke Amphinicy
Amphinicy Technologies is a premium provider of complex and advanced software solutions for clients world-wide in the satellite domain. Amphinicy team of experts is recognized for delivering software that understands the satellite industry.
We are seeking an innovative and creative Senior Software Engineer who is ready for the challenges, responsibilities, and rewards that come with working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
This role will support an award winning, industry pioneering software suite for NOC integration and automation tool used by satellite network operators worldwide as well as be part of the migration to the new software suite due to be released in the next year. This is an offer for an exciting role in an exciting industry for a very successful customer; a company with a long term commitment to provide excellent solutions to their clients.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Designing, developing, testing and integrating tools into the product
- Designing, developing, testing, migrating and integrating tools into our upcoming product
- Taking an active role in software engineering projects, including requirements gathering, high and low level design, implementation and testing
- Mentoring Junior Engineers
- Highly proficient in Perl or similar scripting language (PHP, Python) or willing to convert to Perl from other programming language (Java, C++)
- Highly proficient with relational database concepts and practices
- Highly proficient with OOD/OOP concepts and practices
- Customer and commercial awareness
- Flexibility, dedication and self-motivation
- BS degree or higher (180+ ECTS) in Electronics/Computing or Mathematics
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience on Linux highly beneficial
- Experience with Tomcat/Apache
- Experience with AJAX and CSS
- Experience with MySQL
Application deadline: 20.05.2013.
Start date: Immediately!
Your application MUST have:
- Cover letter for this position
- CV (PDF or MS Word formats only)
We will only consider applications written in English.
Apply via APPLICATION LINK.